Why can’t I register with my Email address?
According to the request of National Real-name Registration, Chinese users should use mobile phone numbers, while users from other countries should use their Email address.
Why is my device offline?
- Check whether the Wi-Fi is connected with Internet or whether the Wi-Fi designation / password of the router has been recently changed. It will cause the device to go offline, if the Wi-Fi of the router does not work; or the Wi-Fi designation / password was changed after the previous connection (between the device and Wi-Fi network) has been set up previously.
- Check whether the device is switched on. The device will be offline if switched off. The device will be online within 1 minute after being switched on.
- Reset and add the device again, if no other issues.
How to reset the device?
- Switch on the device.
- Repeat the operation as “off - on - off - on - off - on - off - on” with an interval of 2 seconds.
- If the device flashes, the device has been successfully reset.
Why does it always show “Connection failed” while adding the device?
- Check whether it is a 5G Wi-Fi network, in which your device is added. If yes, choose a 2.4G Wi-Fi network and try it again.
- Check whether the input Wi-Fi password is correct.
- Check whether the inner network isolation of the Wi-Fi is activated. If yes, deactivate it and try again.
- If you are using an iPhone, please check whether the “Location”, “Local Network” and “Wireless Data” permissions are turned on in the APP settings.
Why can’t some of the timer or countdown tasks be controlled?
If the device is one you received from other users (a shared device) and you are not the host user of the device. You can only control the self-created tasks.